Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I have the same issue. Downloaded Classic and tried to install. It opened the new version. I am now using Thunderbird.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
switch back to classic outlook
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I have the same issue. Downloaded Classic and tried to install. It opened the new version. I am now using Thunderbird.
I just downloaded the app from the store, and it worked !! it took me to the classic version now all my email comes in one area
the new version doesn't support imap -- the old version does.
I had to use the store ... never heard of thunderbird.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more