switch back to classic outlook

Anonymous
2025-02-07T23:23:30+00:00

switch back to classic outlook

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T18:15:54+00:00

    I actually found how to install Outlook Classic and I'm back up and running. I bookmarked in case it actually worked, so I could share it here. :)

    Outlook for Windows (classic) - Download and install on Windows | Microsoft Store

    I closed the Outlook (New) and installed this version. Then opened it up from the Start Menu and all is good now.

    Hope this works for everyone else.

    -CLK

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T18:27:13+00:00

    Hi Coady,

    Sorry, i just read your reply requesting the link to download the classic version. This said. i'm very glad you found it and could

    resolve the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T16:04:45+00:00

    I can't return to the Classic Outlook. There is no Toggle Switch at the top right hand corner of the new Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2025-02-26T17:47:10+00:00

    >>
    I can't return to the Classic Outlook. There is no Toggle Switch at the top right hand corner of the new Outlook.<<

    Are you able to start the classic Outlook if you search for the program from the Start menu?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T02:03:14+00:00

    Hi Steven Macklin,

     

     

    Thank you for posting in the Microsoft community. We are happy to assist.

     

    Based on the information you have shared with us; I understand you have a concern on how to switch back to classic outlook.

    To switch back to the classic version of Outlook, follow these steps:

    1. Please ensure that the office 365 applications are installed on your device
    2. Open the new Outlook for Windows.
    3. Locate the toggle switch near the top right corner of the window.
    4. Slide the toggle to the left to switch back to classic Outlook Image Revert to legacy Outlook - Microsoft Support

    You can try the above steps and let us know how it goes, if you have any further concerns, please feel free to reply here, we will work together to find a direction specific to the situation.

    Thank you for understanding and cooperation. I will be looking forward to your next updates. 😊

    there is no toggle. ****!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments