switch back to classic outlook

Anonymous
2025-02-07T23:23:30+00:00

switch back to classic outlook

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-12T07:22:26+00:00

    Hello Steven Macklin,

    Good day to you! 

    I hope you are doing well.

    We haven't heard back from you on this issue. I'd like to follow up and check if the provided information were helpful on this issue. You can vote for these replies help other users who are searching for the same information to find them easily in the community.

    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T13:54:00+00:00

    I can't find this entry in the registry - either by navigating or searching. Still forcing me to new Outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T15:26:10+00:00

    Unfortunately, that option doesn't work. It just closes Outlook and when I restart it is right back to the new version. It seems that someone doesn't want us to go back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T18:55:20+00:00

    Same for me. This item does not exist in my registry.

    When I open outlook, it freezes and less than a minute later closes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T18:55:42+00:00

    Same for me. This item does not exist in my registry.

    When I open outlook, it freezes and less than a minute later closes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments