switch back to classic outlook

Anonymous
2025-02-07T23:23:30+00:00

switch back to classic outlook

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-16T14:47:41+00:00

    Typical MS. Never did care what the people want just what they want.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-15T18:22:43+00:00

    I have tried the toggle switch and I answer a few questions and then it acts like it is going to open Classic Outlook and then just does nothing...

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T21:21:22+00:00

    Toggling off the New Outlook does NOT work. Instead, a feeback windows appears asking why I want to switch back. Whether or not the form is filled Outlook just disappears altogether. Trying it again repeats the same loop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T18:55:42+00:00

    Same for me. This item does not exist in my registry.

    When I open outlook, it freezes and less than a minute later closes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-13T18:55:20+00:00

    Same for me. This item does not exist in my registry.

    When I open outlook, it freezes and less than a minute later closes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments