switch back to classic outlook

Anonymous
2025-02-07T23:23:30+00:00

switch back to classic outlook

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-22T01:41:55+00:00

    I have come to the conclusion that Microsoft has no intention of letting us go back to the classicOutlook. Every time I click on the button, it takes me back in the same freaking circle. They only want you to use the new Outlook, which has features I can’t live with. The only option is to use another email program.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2025-02-21T21:52:34+00:00

    I just got a new laptop and the toggle is there, but the old" Outlook isn't there. I was able to switch back with my old laptop but not the new one. :(

    You can uninstall the new Outlook from the new laptop.

    However, to run the classic (old) Outlook, you need to install an Office product which includes Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T21:45:20+00:00

    I just got a new laptop and the toggle is there, but the old" Outlook isn't there. I was able to switch back with my old laptop but not the new one. :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T21:40:38+00:00

    Same for me. No Classic Outlook in registry and when I do the toggle thing it implies that it will switch, but it never does. I'm learning to recreate a similar screen to what I had in the "old" Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T12:11:55+00:00

    I solved the problem on my PC by deleting the new Outlook then rebooting and reinstalling the classic Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments