switch back to classic outlook

Anonymous
2025-02-07T23:23:30+00:00

switch back to classic outlook

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T16:04:45+00:00

    I can't return to the Classic Outlook. There is no Toggle Switch at the top right hand corner of the new Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T18:27:13+00:00

    Hi Coady,

    Sorry, i just read your reply requesting the link to download the classic version. This said. i'm very glad you found it and could

    resolve the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T18:15:54+00:00

    I actually found how to install Outlook Classic and I'm back up and running. I bookmarked in case it actually worked, so I could share it here. :)

    Outlook for Windows (classic) - Download and install on Windows | Microsoft Store

    I closed the Outlook (New) and installed this version. Then opened it up from the Start Menu and all is good now.

    Hope this works for everyone else.

    -CLK

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-25T17:20:44+00:00

    How/Where did you go to download the classic version? I can't find it anywhere.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T05:13:35+00:00

    seems they added an option at the top right corner of outlook which is to to quit the new outlook version and they ask you why. Once you fill out the form and send it, it reverted back for me. Note i had to download the classic version and opened that one to deal with it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments