Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
How/Where did you go to download the classic version? I can't find it anywhere.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
switch back to classic outlook
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How/Where did you go to download the classic version? I can't find it anywhere.
I have come to the conclusion that Microsoft has no intention of letting us go back to the classicOutlook. Every time I click on the button, it takes me back in the same freaking circle. They only want you to use the new Outlook, which has features I can’t live with. The only option is to use another email program.
I just got a new laptop and the toggle is there, but the old" Outlook isn't there. I was able to switch back with my old laptop but not the new one. :(
Same for me. This item does not exist in my registry.
When I open outlook, it freezes and less than a minute later closes.
Hello Steven Macklin,
Thank you for the reply,
You can verify if there is any entry for UseNewOutlook set it to 0
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\Preferences.