Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
I'm having the exact same problem. I could understand it for a free service, but paying for something that is not working properly is ridiculous. This needs to be fixed asap!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've been dealing with this issue since Monday, my email is saying that my storage is full. When I click 'Manage Storage' it shows that my email storage is 0.8 GB of used storage and 100 GB available. My OneDrive storage is 5.5 GB of used storage out of 100 GB. I'm only getting this storage full warning on the Outlook web browser and the Outlook app. I'm not getting any storage full warnings from OneDrive on my computer.
I've tried to reset my account on the Outlook App on Android, I've tried deleting the cache, deleting the data, I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, I've tried logging off and logging back in. NOTHING is working. I've tried resyncing on my computer and looking for sync issues. Because OneDrive isn't getting the warning, there are no issues found.
I've already spoken to multiple people on the Live Chat option with Microsoft; all they tell me is that they can do nothing. I can't delete any emails, if I try to delete emails, it'll just refresh and show the emails still there. I can't send any emails because of the storage full warning. I can receive emails, however, I just cannot respond to them whatsoever.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having the exact same problem. I could understand it for a free service, but paying for something that is not working properly is ridiculous. This needs to be fixed asap!!
I am now having the same issue. Just renewed my subscription after it lapsed (had to original credit card), but now I have 100 GB again, and about 10 GB used. Still getting box full msg.
Good afternoon
I am having the same problem.
I have even upgrated my plan to another plan. I have paid and the money has left my bank account, yet Microsoft still tells me I am out of storage and will not be able to open or send emails. I too have deleted lots of files, photos and emails, yet this has not made a difference.
Help!!
E.Bell
Having the same problem too.
my hotmail storage is nearly full.
i have already removed most of the large size emails, but the problem is not fixed.
the item called "Others" used most of my mailbox storage.
I have reported in the community, but no one help me to solve this problem.
it is so ridiculous. i can be sure that it is due to old files / data crashed in the system.
please help me to solve it.