Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
Hi
I have the same issue. Even I have 95GB free
I cannot sent emails because the storage is shown full only in the outlook
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've been dealing with this issue since Monday, my email is saying that my storage is full. When I click 'Manage Storage' it shows that my email storage is 0.8 GB of used storage and 100 GB available. My OneDrive storage is 5.5 GB of used storage out of 100 GB. I'm only getting this storage full warning on the Outlook web browser and the Outlook app. I'm not getting any storage full warnings from OneDrive on my computer.
I've tried to reset my account on the Outlook App on Android, I've tried deleting the cache, deleting the data, I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, I've tried logging off and logging back in. NOTHING is working. I've tried resyncing on my computer and looking for sync issues. Because OneDrive isn't getting the warning, there are no issues found.
I've already spoken to multiple people on the Live Chat option with Microsoft; all they tell me is that they can do nothing. I can't delete any emails, if I try to delete emails, it'll just refresh and show the emails still there. I can't send any emails because of the storage full warning. I can receive emails, however, I just cannot respond to them whatsoever.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi
I have the same issue. Even I have 95GB free
I cannot sent emails because the storage is shown full only in the outlook
I have also been having the same issue for over a week now. Support tells me it's a widespread issue and they are working on it but since it has been quite a few days since I contacted them and still no change, I don't feel confident it is getting fixed. Has anyone had any luck fixing the issue?
Delete enough attachments to go under the 5GB free allowance, new quota should then refresh
Had the same issue up until now.
Deleted a lot of stuff from OneDrive until I reached 0,6 GB, while my e-mail storage amounts to 1,2 GB.
So both well under the maximum capacity of the free account. However the Outlook web browser and the Outlook app both were warning me that I used 5,6 GB with only 5 GB available.
It seems that today I fixed the issue by clearing just one mail with attachments of 20 MB.
All of a sudden the warning disappeared in Outlook and it seems I have retrieved full functionality. For 20 minutes now I haven't seen the warning, so hopefully the problem has been fully resolved.
Hope this also helps other people here affected by this issue.
Same issue, will someone please update, it's been a few days and can't use my email on my computer! only working on my phone.