Outlook Storage Saying it's Full Even Though it's Not.

Anonymous
2025-03-05T15:09:49+00:00

I've been dealing with this issue since Monday, my email is saying that my storage is full. When I click 'Manage Storage' it shows that my email storage is 0.8 GB of used storage and 100 GB available. My OneDrive storage is 5.5 GB of used storage out of 100 GB. I'm only getting this storage full warning on the Outlook web browser and the Outlook app. I'm not getting any storage full warnings from OneDrive on my computer.

I've tried to reset my account on the Outlook App on Android, I've tried deleting the cache, deleting the data, I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, I've tried logging off and logging back in. NOTHING is working. I've tried resyncing on my computer and looking for sync issues. Because OneDrive isn't getting the warning, there are no issues found.

I've already spoken to multiple people on the Live Chat option with Microsoft; all they tell me is that they can do nothing. I can't delete any emails, if I try to delete emails, it'll just refresh and show the emails still there. I can't send any emails because of the storage full warning. I can receive emails, however, I just cannot respond to them whatsoever.

Storage Warning

Used Storage and Available Storage

OneDrive Storage on PC

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T11:53:36+00:00

    I have the same issue! I have runned the sync, and restarted the browser and still have the issue. Need assistance ASAP

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T18:05:42+00:00

    Same issue, will someone please update, it's been a few days and can't use my email on my computer! only working on my phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-10T16:15:05+00:00

    Delete enough attachments to go under the 5GB free allowance, new quota should then refresh

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-10T16:07:47+00:00

    I have also been having the same issue for over a week now. Support tells me it's a widespread issue and they are working on it but since it has been quite a few days since I contacted them and still no change, I don't feel confident it is getting fixed. Has anyone had any luck fixing the issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-10T11:43:07+00:00

    Hi
    I have the same issue. Even I have 95GB free
    I cannot sent emails because the storage is shown full only in the outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments