I can't sign in to Outlook.com

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-20T01:49:59+00:00

I can't login to my Hotmail account

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-20T05:38:18+00:00

Hello Sherif Abo Ukail,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to log in to your Hotmail account.

  1. Are you unable to log in to your account in the email application or on Outlook Web?
  2. What error message or abnormal situation do you encounter when you try to log in?
  3. Is the security information in your account available?

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards, 

Zachary.W - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-25T21:47:46+00:00

    I can"t log in to my [1] email account. It tells me to go to my email to get a security code but I can't get to my [2] email to get the code

    @ alexander dumas1

    These are 2 different email accounts, right? Why can't you login to #2?

    Don

    0 comments No comments
  2. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-25T21:50:40+00:00

    I want to add *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my outlook page but it tells me no such account would i like to create one and when I try it says there is already an account

    @ roadee263

    Are you trying to create an alias?

    What do you mean by "my outlook page"?

    Don

    0 comments No comments
  3. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-25T21:53:32+00:00

    Wants to reset my password but when I do it tells me I have an active password.

    @ alexander dumas1

    Having a password shouldn't prevent you from changing that password. Can you provide some details as to what exactly is going on?

    Don

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-27T05:49:41+00:00

    I can't sign in to an old Hotmail account. Is it possible to reactivate this account?

    0 comments No comments