I can't sign in to Outlook.com

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-20T01:49:59+00:00

I can't login to my Hotmail account

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-20T05:38:18+00:00

Hello Sherif Abo Ukail,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to log in to your Hotmail account.

  1. Are you unable to log in to your account in the email application or on Outlook Web?
  2. What error message or abnormal situation do you encounter when you try to log in?
  3. Is the security information in your account available?

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards, 

Zachary.W - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-30T18:01:54+00:00

    Jeff Wilson4 wrote:

    outlook is already running

    @ Jeff Wilson4

    What problem, exactly, are you having? What error message are you seeing?

    Are you...

    1. Using the New Outlook app
    2. Using Classic Outlook (like Outlook 365)
    3. Accessing this account on the web with a browser?

    Don

    0 comments No comments
  2. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-01-30T17:17:45+00:00

    Krista Rosborough wrote:

    I have changed my password twice this morning and when I enter the new information I get an error blocked message. What is going wrong with my account?

    @ Krista Rosborough

    What exactly, or as exactly as you can remember, is the "blocked" message.

    Or, try it again and copy/paste that message or post a screenshot.

    Don

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-30T15:34:36+00:00

    I have changed my password twice this morning and when I enter the new information I get an error blocked message. What is going wrong with my account?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more