Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.
In new Outlook lick on Help and then select Go to Classic Outlook. It will then ask for feedback but you can scroll down that and skip feedback
How do I get my Group Emails List from Outlook Classic to Outlook New?
774795
Doesn't work as of June 2025