Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
This new Outlook is a disaster. I cannot return to my previous Outlook version; nothing works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This new Outlook is a disaster. I cannot return to my previous Outlook version; nothing works.
I have experienced the same problem. This is a total disaster. It is as if we no longer have control of our Outlook account.
The classic Outlook is the best and it is not available to return to. This needs to be fixed.
get my old out look back
To get to Classic Outlook:
Open New Outlook and click on 'Help' at the top then select Go to Classic Outlook. You'll get a feedback window where you can leave feedback and submit or you can skip the feedback.
It's a clunky way of doing it but it works