how do i change outlook back to the old version

Anonymous
2024-10-30T22:40:30+00:00

I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T07:01:10+00:00

    I can't even open the old version. Tried to open it using "Start" still won't open so I can't change back. 😡I hate Microsoft and have for years!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-02T17:39:52+00:00

    go back to old version of outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-11T18:06:41+00:00

    No they don't 7 now I have no email nor can I get support. what was wrong with the old program I got NO adds or other junk Now I can't even retrive my Mail

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T21:07:13+00:00

    These steps to revert back to classic outlook do not work!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T08:15:24+00:00

    Dear Teresa Cadorin,

    Good day to you and I hope you are doing well.

    Sorry to disturb you. As we did not get a response, may I know if the above reply could clarify your issue, or could you please help confirm if we may help you with anything else? Please let us know if the provided information meets your requirements or resolves your issue, thanks.

    Your understanding and patience will be appreciated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments