how do i change outlook back to the old version

Anonymous
2024-10-30T22:40:30+00:00

I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-03T22:38:06+00:00

    want to get classic outlook back

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-03T22:35:42+00:00

    I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.

    " I need help when I changed to new outlook I lost my old outlook calendar"

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T13:38:47+00:00

    This just opens the same crappy format, with SOOOO much stuff robbing space from the actual emails (the icons for calendar, email, tasks, etc, are shoved to the side, instead of under the stack of email accounts; the ribbon, even in "classic" format is ENORMOUS.) This format SUCKS.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T13:33:24+00:00

    The answer is stale as of 31JAN25. We need a new fix!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-29T16:48:19+00:00

    Hello, I feel your pain.

    Can you go to Windows Search and locate it this way? If you used the Download link in the first Reply (as I did yesterday), hopefully this will work for you. Judy

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments