how do i change outlook back to the old version

Anonymous
2024-10-30T22:40:30+00:00

I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T21:04:49+00:00

    how can I get my outlook to the view in the attached screen shot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-11T14:28:14+00:00

    I want to restore my old homepage screen from

    Goggle.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-09T16:34:54+00:00

    Doesn't work as of June 2025

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-12T12:57:12+00:00

    774795

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-30T17:53:10+00:00

    How do I get my Group Emails List from Outlook Classic to Outlook New?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments