Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
get my old out look back
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
get my old out look back
The classic Outlook is the best and it is not available to return to. This needs to be fixed.
I have experienced the same problem. This is a total disaster. It is as if we no longer have control of our Outlook account.
This new Outlook is a disaster. I cannot return to my previous Outlook version; nothing works.
the usenewoutlook is not in the registry