how do i change outlook back to the old version

Anonymous
2024-10-30T22:40:30+00:00

I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-18T12:09:25+00:00

    it works to go back to classic outlook, but then it can't open the data files....what a load of......

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T19:33:21+00:00

    ah, I retired for a year, and once back on Outlook 365, I was like, why can't I save an email as a PDF? Dirty dogs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-16T15:36:55+00:00

    it doesnt show anything how to click to change to classic version

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-05T17:25:18+00:00

    I want to go back to old outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-20T15:47:16+00:00

    I will try these things. thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments