how do i change outlook back to the old version

Anonymous
2024-10-30T22:40:30+00:00

I am having some difficulties with some of the functions in the new version. how do i switch back to the old Outlook view.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-05T17:13:20+00:00

    I have not been successful following these steps. there is no option to "Uncheck the option for the New Outlook." The only think I have is to try new outlook and that is greyed out. So I see the toggle but not to Uncheck the option.

    I really would like to return classic.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-16T15:35:34+00:00

    Would like to switch back to old Outlook because new Outlook features don't look similar to that of the old Outlo0ok.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-05T18:36:52+00:00

    I want to go back to old outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T08:15:24+00:00

    Dear Teresa Cadorin,

    Good day to you and I hope you are doing well.

    Sorry to disturb you. As we did not get a response, may I know if the above reply could clarify your issue, or could you please help confirm if we may help you with anything else? Please let us know if the provided information meets your requirements or resolves your issue, thanks.

    Your understanding and patience will be appreciated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T05:16:27+00:00

    Dear Teresa Cadorin,

    Good day to you and I hope you are doing well.

    We haven't heard back from you and would like to know if you have checked the first response. We are checking in to see if your issue has been resolved. Feel free if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you further.

    Thank you for your time and cooperation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments