Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Guess they don't care to even try and help.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the new Outlook, when a user sends an email, it will go to the Outbox and stay there, but it still gets sent to the end user. I checked the original Outlook to see if it's in the outbox there, and it's not, nor is it anywhere else, it just seems to be the new Outlook. If I delete the email, it comes back within 5 seconds and it's started doing it sporadically for other emails. None of the emails that are doing it share anything in common, some have attachments, some do not, some are sent to multiple people, some are not. I can see no issues in the health centre either so I'm scratching my head a bit on this one.
Things I have done so far:
Opened/closed Outlook
Restarted PC
Ran Windows and Office Updates
Reinstalled Office
Tried a new mail profile
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Guess they don't care to even try and help.
Still no fix. Billion dollar company and can't fix what they screwed up. What a joke. Microsoft absolutely sucks!!
Any updates? This is annoying. All the money the company makes and net worth and they cant correct what is most likely a coding issue.
Such a disgrace
Same issue as others. The only fix I've found is to close Outlook and restart. That seems to clear the Outbox of this phantom message.
On second look, the issue did reappear after I relaunched Outlook. I will be going back to the old Outlook while I wait for Microsoft bug fix.
Thanks so much for all your communication!