sports calendars not showing

Anonymous
2024-08-20T15:59:10+00:00

I select various sports teams, but their schedules don't show in my calendar. Does this no longer work. I even got an email on the new outlook where it promotes this. I used to have a college football team, an MLB team and another team in my calendar, (and yes, the checkbox is selected), but no schedule appears... I even tried to import from the college teams website with a url link and Outlook wouldn't accept it.

Here's the email I received today, promoting this feature, which isn't working...

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-29T13:14:25+00:00

    Hello DePaul N. Kwizera MSFT.

    Are you going to reply to any of these countless posts with a solution? This is obviously an issue with all added sports calendars for Outlook and since Microsoft has gone through the trouble of creating this add calendar feature, one would think they would want to know it is not working and find a solution. Is this an ongoing situation there at Microsoft? Have you heard anything on a fix? Could someone there possibly provide an update to all of us?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T21:55:00+00:00

    I concur, Rob. Frustrating, isn't it. Would be nice to have Microsoft take some ownership in this and at least update us on what they're doing to address this issue.....or not doing. After all, the college football season is already underway and the NFL is about to begin. Thought I could rely on the MSN sports calendars.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T21:33:53+00:00

    Unfortunately other than the first response, which didn't to anything to address the problem and with a growing number of people indicating the same issue... all I hear is crickets on Microsoft's end at this point in time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T18:20:07+00:00

    Same problem here too. Instead of offering trouble shooting steps to take, It seems this is wide spread enough that MIcrosoft should have a specific instruction or update to fix it or work around to resolve it and publish it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T16:38:27+00:00

    Same issues here. This is a complete MS failure. I have multiple teams from multiple leagues that used to appear and MS outlook was my go to calendar app - not anymore.

    If youre advertising something and that something does NOT work, you should get a team on it to fix it quickly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments