Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I'm also not in Europe and Outlook has requested restarts numerous times this morning.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
New outlook feels sluggish, after a few minutes and then after a minute or two a message popup "Restart recommended We detected that your session has unusually high memory". Restart and it works again for a few minutes. feels like a bug or memoryleak. After updates applied today. (Fully updates system)
Running classic outlook solves the problem, but just a heads up. If no one has a fix :)
1.2024.1002.100 (Production)
Klientversion is 20240927008.14.
WebView2-versionen er 129.0.2792.79.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm also not in Europe and Outlook has requested restarts numerous times this morning.
Me too
I am also having Outlook 365 web mail freeze, using MS Edge on Windows 11. I have to reload the tab to get it to work again.
Also in US- Wisconsin. Same issues.
Ok, this is also happening with Outlook web using Brave browser. Given that the new outlook is just a wrapper for the web version, this makes sense. The browser tab works for a few minutes and then becomes unresponsive as memory usage gets larger.