Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I'm having the same issue and I'm located in the US....
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
New outlook feels sluggish, after a few minutes and then after a minute or two a message popup "Restart recommended We detected that your session has unusually high memory". Restart and it works again for a few minutes. feels like a bug or memoryleak. After updates applied today. (Fully updates system)
Running classic outlook solves the problem, but just a heads up. If no one has a fix :)
1.2024.1002.100 (Production)
Klientversion is 20240927008.14.
WebView2-versionen er 129.0.2792.79.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having the same issue and I'm located in the US....
Ditto. I'm US based. It wasn't doing this prior to the update.
Having same issue here +1000
All users on New Outlook in my organization are experiencing the same issue. Going back to "Old" Outlook until this issue is resolved.
Hi Jeni
Thank you for your response. I’m now experiencing graphical problems in the application as well. The image included in this reply appears squished and isn’t displaying correctly (the toggle between Classic and New Outlook) is misplaced.
Seems like there is something not right in the WebView2 (Main application) as that is the one eating up RAM and not releasing it to system again.
I hope this information helps in identifying the problem.