Using the New Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
How did you do that?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I am not sure what caused this change recently, but suddenly I cannot adjust the size of my Outlook email window on my Apple MacBook Pro screen. For example, I like to have Outlook and Teams open at the same time, and usually shrink them both so they are half width and I can have them side by side. Now, I can longer make the Outlook window slimmer from the left or right. It can only stay full screen width. I can make it shorter from the bottom, still. But that is not what I want. Does anyone know why this suddenly changed, or how to fix it? I have done all the things like quit the app and reload, and restart my whole computer. Thank you.
Using the New Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How did you do that?
Funnily enough, I solved my issue by collapsing the folders sidebar (favourites, sent, drafts, etc.) and making the inbox list as short as it could. Then, my window fit within my screen, and I could resize it horizontally both ways to fit my screen before expanding the sidebars again. I hope this helps anyone with this issue!
I'm using Outlook Version 16.89.1 on a Macbook Air 2022 in case anyone needs that info.
Hi,
I discovered that this issue happens AFTER using screen sharing (iPad or Vision Pro for example), when the second screen has higher resolution than the Macbook I use.
For some reason, Outlook keeps information of 'max screen size' somewhere.
I found 2 ways to solve this issue:
It seems to be to be a software bug, simple to solve but very annoying for the users.
(I am experienced programmer).
Very good, solved my problem. Thank you.