Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
i have the same problem. i perform a clean install of 365 suite, but i still have the issue.
What a great surprise of MS Software on Mac environment
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size
Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87
I've tried everything and it always recurs
Mike
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i have the same problem. i perform a clean install of 365 suite, but i still have the issue.
What a great surprise of MS Software on Mac environment
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
According to Unable to add files as an attachment to emails in Outlook for Mac - Microsoft Support the problem was fixed on the 16.90 version however i am currently using the 16.92 version on MacOS Sonoma but the issue still persists
After I did the macOS Sonoma 14.7.2 update, the attachments started working again! Outlook version 16.92
This issue still persists, not able to add attachments in Outlook. Reverting to Legacy Outlook and accessing through a web browser on Outlook.com works, but still doesn't in the Outlook app—please fix Microsoft.
Mac OS Sonoma 14.7.2
Outlook 16.92