Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
I cannot attach files to my email. This issue is still there...what a pathetic bug in Outlook that you cannot solve since months!!
Version 16.91 (24111020)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size
Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87
I've tried everything and it always recurs
Mike
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I cannot attach files to my email. This issue is still there...what a pathetic bug in Outlook that you cannot solve since months!!
Version 16.91 (24111020)
I just updated my MacStudio to Sonoma this past weekend and now I am joining the many others with this problem. The only way I can attach files is to use the Legacy Mode or Web Page.
same here.
Hello,
Any updates in the resolution for this problem? Facing the same in December
Try closing fonts. We use a lot of fonts and I've noticed Office has conflicts with some of them... I don't know which ones as I just shut off all fonts and everything started working again. User can add them back as they need them. I've had users not able to see the body of email and also not being able to attach a file and font issue was the cause for both problems.