Unable to Attach Files Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2024-07-03T18:02:47+00:00

I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size

Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87

I've tried everything and it always recurs

Mike

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-15T12:46:32+00:00

    Adding myself to this thread. I have multiple users that are being impacted by this which appears to be a result of an automatic upgrade to the latest version of Outlook 16.91 24111020. Reverting to legacy Outlook works, but not ideal.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-15T13:19:23+00:00

    I am running Version 16.89.3 (24092813) and have this issue. It's very odd because it works for a while then out of nowhere, I can't attach files. A reboot of my computer resolves the issue but then it returns. Very frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-20T18:46:37+00:00

    This issue was originally reported in July and still persists more than 4 months later. It’s truly ridiculous that Microsoft hasn’t escalated and fixed this despite numerous updates in this time. This lack of basic functionality makes the product useless.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T13:40:07+00:00

    Also attaching myself to this issue - I can agree to everything people have tried before and I am running the most up to date version as of 11/20/24. Still having this issue. Nothing fixes it!

    Come on Microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T14:11:52+00:00

    The only workaround I have found that works is changing to Legacy Outlook. Apparently Microsoft has Auto Upgraded this downgrade as several of my users have asked what happened to Outlook. Would be really good for them to issue something, maybe I missed it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments