Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Thanks Benjamin! How to opt in to the Beta? Is it possible to receive an invitation to test flight?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size
Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87
I've tried everything and it always recurs
Mike
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks Benjamin! How to opt in to the Beta? Is it possible to receive an invitation to test flight?
hi folks,
whilst we are still waiting for the beta release, flipping the application back to legacy mode works for me.
hi folks,
whilst we are still waiting for the beta release, flipping the application back to legacy mode works for me.
Hi, Phil,
Thank you soooo much! I switched to the legacy mode as you advised and it works now. Hope Microsoft will fix this problem as soon as possible. It's super inconvenient.
I started having the issue after updating my MAC to the latest version. Both MAC and Office now have the latest version then I start having this issue.
Br,
Vincent
Same. Annoying. Kind of a critical part of the email process. Stunned Outlook hasn't fixed this for months.
I had this issue last month, then it went away (perhaps with an auto upgrade?) but that it started again yesterday. My workaround has been to use the Outlook web client - seems to work. Hope they fix it soon though, really annoying.