Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Thanks Benjamin! How to opt in to the Beta? Is it possible to receive an invitation to test flight?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size
Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87
I've tried everything and it always recurs
Mike
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks Benjamin! How to opt in to the Beta? Is it possible to receive an invitation to test flight?
Good morning Benjamin,
thanks a lot for taking care and informing us. 💪 🫶
Dominik
FYI - reply from Microsoft support after trying to troubleshoot:
We created a report for this, and submitted them to our engineers. I added your ticket to our list for further investigation. A fix has been rolled out the latest Beta version, and you may opt in to the Beta version to get access to the fix earlier, or you may wait for the fix to become available in the current version.
For now, a workaround is to restart your device and it should temporarily fix the issue.
We thank you for your understanding, and patience as we work on this matter thoroughly.
Same here - super annoying :/
Same here. Any solution to that?