Unable to Attach Files Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2024-07-03T18:02:47+00:00

I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size

Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87

I've tried everything and it always recurs

Mike

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T12:04:26+00:00

    Same issue here. I am using MAC BOOK PRO with Sonoma 14.7.1 and cannot attach any files to my e-mails.

    Any solutions please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-30T11:58:51+00:00

    I had this issue last month, then it went away (perhaps with an auto upgrade?) but that it started again yesterday. My workaround has been to use the Outlook web client - seems to work. Hope they fix it soon though, really annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-28T18:50:43+00:00

    Same. Annoying. Kind of a critical part of the email process. Stunned Outlook hasn't fixed this for months.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-25T13:41:19+00:00

    hi folks,

    whilst we are still waiting for the beta release, flipping the application back to legacy mode works for me.

    Hi, Phil,

    Thank you soooo much! I switched to the legacy mode as you advised and it works now. Hope Microsoft will fix this problem as soon as possible. It's super inconvenient.

    I started having the issue after updating my MAC to the latest version. Both MAC and Office now have the latest version then I start having this issue.

    Br,

    Vincent

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-24T01:08:06+00:00

    hi folks,

    whilst we are still waiting for the beta release, flipping the application back to legacy mode works for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments