Unable to Attach Files Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2024-07-03T18:02:47+00:00

I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size

Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87

I've tried everything and it always recurs

Mike

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-15T12:46:32+00:00

    Adding myself to this thread. I have multiple users that are being impacted by this which appears to be a result of an automatic upgrade to the latest version of Outlook 16.91 24111020. Reverting to legacy Outlook works, but not ideal.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T11:57:00+00:00

    Plus one here. Just updated to 16.91 but didn't fix the issue, so have moved back to legacy Outlook. This is really frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-09T12:12:13+00:00

    None of these steps work.

    I went to the extent of uninstalling and re-installing outllok on my MAC and the problem still persists.

    I cannot attach ANY files.

    Microsoft Team. MOVE YOUR FINGER and give a solution that works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T09:54:20+00:00

    I've also updated to version 16.90.3 (24110120) and switched back from Legacy to the New Outlook. The issue hasn't resurfaced in the past 24 hours 🤞🏽.

    I am using exactly that same version (16.90.3) and I still have a problem with attaching files.

    MICROSOFT - CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER AND ADVISE HOW TO FIX THE ISSUE?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T07:53:57+00:00

    I just had this problem happen for the first time. I switched to legacy version, then switched back to new outlook and can attach files again. I didn't need to reboot or restart outlook.

    Thank you for letting me know! I will give it a try for sure.

    Actually after I switch to legacy mode, I experience another strange issue recently, after I update my MAC to latest version. Everytime I clicked reply, outlook would just quit.

    Basically this means Outlook is no longer usable...

    Br,

    Vincent

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments