Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
I cannot attach files to my email. This issue is still there...what a pathetic bug in Outlook that you cannot solve since months!!
Version 16.91 (24111020)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size
Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87
I've tried everything and it always recurs
Mike
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I cannot attach files to my email. This issue is still there...what a pathetic bug in Outlook that you cannot solve since months!!
Version 16.91 (24111020)
The only workaround I have found that works is changing to Legacy Outlook. Apparently Microsoft has Auto Upgraded this downgrade as several of my users have asked what happened to Outlook. Would be really good for them to issue something, maybe I missed it.
Also attaching myself to this issue - I can agree to everything people have tried before and I am running the most up to date version as of 11/20/24. Still having this issue. Nothing fixes it!
Come on Microsoft!
This issue was originally reported in July and still persists more than 4 months later. It’s truly ridiculous that Microsoft hasn’t escalated and fixed this despite numerous updates in this time. This lack of basic functionality makes the product useless.
I am running Version 16.89.3 (24092813) and have this issue. It's very odd because it works for a while then out of nowhere, I can't attach files. A reboot of my computer resolves the issue but then it returns. Very frustrating.