Unable to Attach Files Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2024-07-03T18:02:47+00:00

I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size

Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87

I've tried everything and it always recurs

Mike

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-16T13:04:32+00:00

    How do I close fonts? Where should I make that change?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-16T12:34:52+00:00

    Try closing fonts. We use a lot of fonts and I've noticed Office has conflicts with some of them... I don't know which ones as I just shut off all fonts and everything started working again. User can add them back as they need them. I've had users not able to see the body of email and also not being able to attach a file and font issue was the cause for both problems.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-11T01:44:43+00:00

    Hello,

    Any updates in the resolution for this problem? Facing the same in December

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-28T09:17:40+00:00

    same here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-25T12:06:37+00:00

    I just updated my MacStudio to Sonoma this past weekend and now I am joining the many others with this problem. The only way I can attach files is to use the Legacy Mode or Web Page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments