Unable to Attach Files Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2024-07-03T18:02:47+00:00

I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size

Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87

I've tried everything and it always recurs

Mike

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-18T21:54:38+00:00

    i have the same problem. i perform a clean install of 365 suite, but i still have the issue.

    What a great surprise of MS Software on Mac environment

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-18T12:05:59+00:00

    I tried uninstalling my fonts, but it did not solve the problem with attachments for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-17T22:38:31+00:00

    How do I close fonts? Where should I make that change?

    If you aren't using a 3rd party font app, then on a Mac you probably should look in the application folder for Font Book.app

    Or if you put fonts directly into you home font folder, remove them. ~Users/YourUserName/Library/Fonts

    So you're thinking this is a font related issue and it's affecting file attachments? I mean I've seen stranger bugs but unfortunately can't disable fonts we use all the time. Really hope this isn't the issue, going to try the legacy trick for now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-16T14:15:01+00:00

    How do I close fonts? Where should I make that change?

    If you aren't using a 3rd party font app, then on a Mac you probably should look in the application folder for Font Book.app

    Or if you put fonts directly into you home font folder, remove them. ~Users/YourUserName/Library/Fonts

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments