Unable to Attach Files Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2024-07-03T18:02:47+00:00

I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size

Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87

I've tried everything and it always recurs

Mike

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T20:59:44+00:00

    Still unresolved in 16.93.

    Nice work, guys. Maybe this will get fixed when Tasks is finally implemented.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T17:54:26+00:00

    This issue still persists, not able to add attachments in Outlook. Reverting to Legacy Outlook and accessing through a web browser on Outlook.com works, but still doesn't in the Outlook app—please fix Microsoft.

    Mac OS Sonoma 14.7.2

    Outlook 16.92

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-23T12:40:28+00:00

    After I did the macOS Sonoma 14.7.2 update, the attachments started working again! Outlook version 16.92

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-18T23:40:59+00:00

    According to Unable to add files as an attachment to emails in Outlook for Mac - Microsoft Support the problem was fixed on the 16.90 version however i am currently using the 16.92 version on MacOS Sonoma but the issue still persists

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more