Unable to Attach Files Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2024-07-03T18:02:47+00:00

I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size

Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87

I've tried everything and it always recurs

Mike

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T16:38:44+00:00

    Some of my users are still having this issue with Outlook 16.89

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T05:23:23+00:00

    The same goes for me. To fix this, I switched to the legacy version (in the menu bar, click Outlook > Legacy Outlook). It's annoying since I've gotten used to the newer version, but it seemed to be a quick fix while Microsoft identifies this as a widespread problem and works on a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-14T17:18:02+00:00

    Same here and it's becoming extremely frustrating as I have multiple files/apps open, have to close them and reopen once computer is rebooted. Not ideal. I usually save a draft of the e-mail, open outlook web and attach the file from there. It works but is annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-14T17:10:39+00:00

    The only solution when this randomly occurs is to completely restart my computer. I have yet to know when it happens and how to prevent it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-14T17:03:13+00:00

    Has anyone found a resolution to this issue? I have this same issue and it's becoming extremely annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments