Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
I tried uninstalling my fonts, but it did not solve the problem with attachments for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size
Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87
I've tried everything and it always recurs
Mike
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I tried uninstalling my fonts, but it did not solve the problem with attachments for me.
How do I close fonts? Where should I make that change?
If you aren't using a 3rd party font app, then on a Mac you probably should look in the application folder for Font Book.app
Or if you put fonts directly into you home font folder, remove them. ~Users/YourUserName/Library/Fonts
So you're thinking this is a font related issue and it's affecting file attachments? I mean I've seen stranger bugs but unfortunately can't disable fonts we use all the time. Really hope this isn't the issue, going to try the legacy trick for now.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
How do I close fonts? Where should I make that change?
If you aren't using a 3rd party font app, then on a Mac you probably should look in the application folder for Font Book.app
Or if you put fonts directly into you home font folder, remove them. ~Users/YourUserName/Library/Fonts
How do I close fonts? Where should I make that change?