I think my account has been hacked

Anonymous
2024-11-20T15:18:46+00:00

I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.

there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, Dominican Republic…

Help 🏳️

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T14:53:57+00:00

    i think my account was hacked

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T14:54:43+00:00

    was my account hacked?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T19:47:04+00:00

    I recieve a message that my account has been hacked. it shared my password as well as personal info... along with my email history....what can be done? Allof my promps have beeen changed to a foreign language

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-10T14:15:17+00:00

    Hesabım olağandışı saldırıya uğradı

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T14:19:07+00:00

    Someone hacked my Instagram account and took over my Hotmail account so that I cannot send emails from it to Instagram support. Please help me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments