I think my account has been hacked

Anonymous
2024-11-20T15:18:46+00:00

I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.

there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, Dominican Republic…

Help 🏳️

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-28T02:50:05+00:00

    ******@live.it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-28T02:50:42+00:00

    ******@live.it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-29T18:31:13+00:00

    I have been receiving emails from Microsoft about suspicious activity on my account. After reviewing my account, people from Brazil, Turkey and Pakistan have logged in. It wasn't me. How can I block these people or these ip ?

    Thank you very mucho.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-30T01:01:48+00:00

    mi cuenta ha sido hackeada sigo recibiendo correos electrónicos donde me dicen que han visto todo mi historial y son de diferentes Paises.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Paul Chou 1,471 Reputation points
    2024-12-30T01:11:40+00:00

    hi all:

    I suggest people to change the passwords and set up a two step verification. Another layer of added security to accounts.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments