Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
It said my current location is in Mexico, I've never been in Mexico..I live in Illinois!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.
there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, Dominican Republic…
Help 🏳️
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It said my current location is in Mexico, I've never been in Mexico..I live in Illinois!
Bonjour,
On m'a piraté mon compte Microsoft mais, malgré la récupération que j'ai tenté par mon mail professionnel, Microsoft me répond qu'il est impossible de me reconnaitre, il ne reconnait plus que le pirate !!!
J'ai été prélevé de 69.00€ de l'abonnement annuel alors que je n'ai plus accès à rien !!!
"
| Nous vous remercions d’avoir contacté Support Microsoft. |
|---|
| Nous avons récemment reçu une demande de récupération de votre compte Microsoft ******@orange.fr. Malheureusement, nous avons déterminé que les informations fournies ne sont pas suffisantes pour valider la propriété de votre compte. Nous prenons très au sérieux la sécurité et la confidentialité de nos clients et nous nous engageons à protéger vos informations personnelles." |
I have the same problem
I think someone hacked my account and made purchases on Microsoft
I am changing my password
But I had changed it previously of the account being hacked
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more