I think my account has been hacked

Anonymous
2024-11-20T15:18:46+00:00

I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.

there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, Dominican Republic…

Help 🏳️

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-24T18:01:03+00:00

    Other acc has been hacked, how can i get it again?, plz recover my acc, his previous mail was, ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-24T22:31:34+00:00

    Eles alteraram a linguagem do e-mail e estão tentando invadir minha conta … eles entraram no meu Instagram e no meu Facebook … preciso de ajuda

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-25T15:54:29+00:00

    Did you get help? I have the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-20T14:24:39+00:00

    I have the same issue .I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.

    there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, Dominican Republic…

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-22T13:34:52+00:00

    I thinn my konto höjas been hacked

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments