I think my account has been hacked

Anonymous
2024-11-20T15:18:46+00:00

I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.

there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, Dominican Republic…

Help 🏳️

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-24T18:01:03+00:00

    Other acc has been hacked, how can i get it again?, plz recover my acc, his previous mail was, ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-24T14:04:00+00:00

    Someone hack my account plz recovery my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-11-21T23:03:02+00:00

    Hello,

    Today I was on my Laptop and my computer started making a loud noise stating my computer was hacked and to call Microsoft at 301-235-2563. My concerns is a valid phone number for Microsoft and how would I know if my laptop was hacked

    That pop up is a scam. Reboot your device and it should disappear.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T22:40:34+00:00

    Hello,

    Today I was on my Laptop and my computer started making a loud noise stating my computer was hacked and to call Microsoft at 301-235-2563. My concerns is a valid phone number for Microsoft and how would I know if my laptop was hacked

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T19:14:47+00:00

    My account has been hacked

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments