Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
But this doesnt help with phishing attacks. its so stubid that you cant get access to the account
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.
there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, Dominican Republic…
Help 🏳️
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
But this doesnt help with phishing attacks. its so stubid that you cant get access to the account
hi all:
I suggest people to change the passwords and set up a two step verification. Another layer of added security to accounts.
mi cuenta ha sido hackeada sigo recibiendo correos electrónicos donde me dicen que han visto todo mi historial y son de diferentes Paises.
I have been receiving emails from Microsoft about suspicious activity on my account. After reviewing my account, people from Brazil, Turkey and Pakistan have logged in. It wasn't me. How can I block these people or these ip ?
Thank you very mucho.
******@live.it