I think my account has been hacked

Anonymous
2024-11-20T15:18:46+00:00

I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.

there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, Dominican Republic…

Help 🏳️

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-08T17:03:04+00:00

    I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.

    there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, egypt and elsewhere Dominican Republic…

    Help 🏳️

    keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.

    there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, egypt and elsewhere Dominican Republic…

    Help 🏳️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-04T21:49:51+00:00

    I think my hotmail account has been hacked, some of my clients cannot receive emails please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-20T11:22:05+00:00
    Password reset code
    Please use this code to reset the password for the Microsoft account jd********@hotmail.com.
    Here is your code: 751393
    If you don't recognise the Microsoft account jd********@hotmail.com, you can click here to remove your email address from that account.
    Thanks,
    The Microsoft account team

    Privacy Statement

    Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

    Good Morning I am emailing as I am worried about my hotmail account. Since last week I keep receiving password reset codes, but I am not requesting these. When I try to go and change my password it will not allow me to do this as It has been tried several times already.This is my work account and this is where I am receiving the reset code emails for my hotmail account.  I would like to know what I should do to secure my email account. Could someone please help me to fix this problem.I have attached the most recent reset code emails.Many ThanksJ Dookey

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-04T20:22:39+00:00

    Omg sir that is crazy and scary for you to change all your passwords with 2 step verification and they still have access...have you tried changing emails so you don't have old one attached that they can use

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-04T16:11:49+00:00

    I have the same issues but my account has been hacked. I have found rules set-up by the hacker which I have been unaware of. They scammed me out of my house deposit funds which have only been partially returned to me by the bank. I am trying to locate the scammers down but there are no IP addresses on these emails. I have found an email set-up in 'personal' folder containing an email which looks to have been set-up on the 18/12/2024 AFTER I have changed my password and set-up 2 factor verification (this is still on hold by microsoft). I would like to discuss this situation with someone as I have a massive loss and these hackers have access to all my data.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments