I think my account has been hacked

Anonymous
2024-11-20T15:18:46+00:00

I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.

there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, Dominican Republic…

Help 🏳️

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-06T18:03:47+00:00

    ฉันได้โดนแฮกแล้วลบบัญชีแอพอื่นๆเป็นที่เรียบร้อบ

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-06T11:16:10+00:00

    Mein Konto wurde gehackt er will 500€ haben

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T22:50:20+00:00

    i think my computer has been

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T21:33:13+00:00

    Hello Team of M . FIrstly i have big problem. Well, Sometimes when I log in to account i see changes in settings. One day when i go to bank website I saw that page refresh every few seconds. Every day parameter of wifi (automaticional conencting ) is enabled. This paramter i disabled every i start on PC and restart pc . I log by Microsoft account online and i have pin password. I have antyvirus, too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T07:45:38+00:00

    People saying i am sending strange emails to them

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments