troubleshooting verification code issues

Reported
Anonymous
2024-09-24T09:39:21+00:00

troubleshooting verification code issues

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-31T06:12:19+00:00

    I don't get verification code

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-02T21:35:45+00:00

    Can't access my Microsoft Authenticator

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-06T18:23:49+00:00

    Hello,

    I have a new phone number and I cant receive a verification code.

    My new phone number is 4843743341.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-09T12:46:49+00:00

    How to redeem robux

    0 comments No comments