Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I want to create my account but there's something wrong with the verification code
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
troubleshooting verification code issues
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I want to create my account but there's something wrong with the verification code
My account was hacked. After 30 days, I was told I could have access to it again. I changed the password. But when I tried to go to see my emails in Outlook, it came right back to wanting to verify who I am by sending a text to the phone they listed - which is a landline and cannot receive texts. I have gone through that same process twice now, without success.
I want to put in my alternate email address and my cell phone number, but cannot find a way to do those things.
There were no other options but sending the text to that number - which was our only phone number when we signed up for that account more than 20 years ago!
Ann Kreamer
******@msn.com
No me aparecen los códigos de verificación
Krijg geen toegangscode per sms
Dank bij voorbaat
Please solve issue try another verification number