Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Dear UJJAWAL KUMAR11,
Good day!
Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist.
Based on your post regarding "troubleshooting verification code issues".To understand the situation and be able to offer you relevant suggestions, we would need a little more information from you. Kindly help us by providing the following information.
- Could you please provide us product and version details of your Outlook? About Office: What version of Office am I using? - Microsoft Support and What version of Outlook do I have? - Microsoft Support.
- May I know your affected account type and subscription ? Is it Microsoft365 business or Microsoft Personal account (outlook.com/Hotmail.com/live.com) or any third party account?
However, please explain what is the issue in: Troubleshooting verification code issues - Microsoft Support
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. We are always happy to assist you.
Take care and have a great day!