troubleshooting verification code issues

Reported
Anonymous
2024-09-24T09:39:21+00:00

troubleshooting verification code issues

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-04T10:55:55+00:00

    My number was does not add

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-04T09:28:04+00:00

    Why cant I add my phone number? Yeah, I got the same on a google account, but why am I blocked?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-04T04:37:13+00:00

    My coins can't withdraw

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T20:38:04+00:00

    SCAM!!! DO not REPLY!!! Microsoft has Bern Warner and contacted regarding this!

    0 comments No comments